Easter Eats: 5 Sweet Tater Recipes
Coloring eggs, hiding candy-filled baskets, scavenger hunts and fresh flowers – Easter is a time when family & friends gather and celebrate.
For those who are entertaining this weekend, we’ve gathered the top 5 sweet potato Easter recipes, because what is a celebration without a little bit of sweets in there?
- Sweet Potato Hashbrown Egg Nests – These adorable sweet potato nests may look intimidating, but they’re easier than you think! Real Food Whole Life shows you how to easily grate your sweet potato, before topping with a cracked egg and a dash of salt & pepper. The best part? You can prep these nests ahead so you’re in relax-mode come Easter morning.
- Sweet Potato Bunnies – Could With Style and Grace be any cuter?! We think not. Aside from their adorable-ness, these themed-out sweet potato bunnies are gluten-free, paleo and perfect for breakfast, lunch or dinner. The kids will love them!
- Twice Baked Sweet Potato Puffs – Hostest of the mostest award goes to Tastes of Lizzy T for the dreamiest, lightest puffs our eyes have ever seen. Also known as duchess potatoes, these puffs will have you feeling elegant, and healthy, this Easter.
- Sweet Potato Goat Cheese Quiche – Eggs, goat cheese, sour cream and green onions surrounded by a savory sweet potato hash crust. Farmgirl Gourmet‘s epic breakfast may just change your life. Don’t say we didn’t warn you!
- Scalloped Sweet Potato Stacks – Cheese, sweet potato, cheese, sweet potato. Repeat. This uber savory, uber delicious Easter side dish will have you going for seconds, and thirds. Before you know it, you’ll find yourself competing in a stack ’em high contest…where everyone’s a winner.
There you have it! Nests, puffs, bunnies, and stacks – trust in sweet potatoes as your go-to Easter ingredient. Be sure to tag us in your sweet potato pictures for a chance to be featured on our social pages!