6 Recipes to Satisfy Your Spiralizing Craving
Pile on your veggies, ya’ll! According to the 2015 State of the Plate, we aren’t getting enough fruits & veggies. In fact, our overall consumption of fruit & veggies has declined a whopping 7% between 2009-2014. If sweet potatoes could speak, they’d give you the silent treatment.
The good news is we have a solution! A delicious and easy way to add more nutritious veggies to your plate is with spiralizing. Just ask Ali Malfucci who quit her job to start blogging about spiralizing! The benefits of spiralizing go beyond just increasing your veg intake, it’s also kid-friendly, paleo, gluten-free, lower in calories than regular pasta AND delicious.
Here are 6 recipes to show you how great and versatile spiralized sweet potatoes can be from sweet to savory and healthy to decadent!
- Brussels Sprouts & Sweet Potato Noodle Bowl with Pomegranates & Maple-Sesame Vinaigrette – Inspiralized
- Spiralized Sweet Potato Enchilada Skillet – Sweet Peas & Saffron
- Spiralized Sweet Potato, Maple Bacon, Almond Egg Muffins – Food Faith Fitness
- Sweet Potato Noodle Taco Bowl – Slim Sanity
- Chipotle Sweet Potato Noodle Salad with Roasted Corn – Pinch of Yum
- Sweet Potato Noodle Bun – Cakespy
Now grab your tater and get spiralizing! There’s so many delicious recipes to make and so little time. Don’t forget to tag us in your creations for a chance to be featured for our #WhatWeDig!