Holiday Dinner with the In-Laws
Created by Jesse Roque of Never Blue in Hendersonville, NC
- 4 oz sweet potato juice reduction
- 4 oz Smirnoff Fluff vodka
- 2 oz Rivulet Pecan Liquor
- Marshmallow Fluff for rimming the glass
- Terra Cinnamon Sweets Sweet Potato Chips, pulverized to rim over marshmallow fluff
- Juice enough sweet potatoes to acquire 1 cup (8oz) of juice. In a small saucepan, reduce sweet potato juice by half (4oz) and let cool.
- Pour sweet potato chips into a sturdy Ziplock bag and crush with a rolling pin or other heavy object into tiny bits. Or lightly pulse in food processor. Pour chips onto small plate and set aside.
- With a small spatula, spread a decent amount of marshmallow fluff around the rims of two martini glasses. Dip the rims into the pulverized chips to coat.
- In a cocktail shaker, combine reduced sweet potato juice, Fluff Vodka and Rivulet and shake vigorously.
- Pour into prepared martini glasses and serve.
Yield: 2, 5-6 oz martinis